How much does this cost?
Will this work on both Android and Apple phones?
Do you offer an enterprise license?
What other software do I need?
What are the data storage limits and fees
What if I need help?
Do I have to buy a subscription for each computer?
Can I just buy the software rather than paying an on-going subscription?
Can I use this for my Lead Service Line Inventory?
Can this be used as a data collector?
What departments in my city can use this?
How does this compare to ArcGIS?
Does this require an internet connection?
How does this free trial work?
- You can create a free account by clicking 'Start Free Trial' on the main diamondmaps.com page
- The system will create a blank map for you and a user name and password you can use to login
- If you haven't done so already you watch the videos in our training library
- The 30 day free trial account is fully functional. Some small towns have mapped their entire system during this period.
- You can create logins for other people on your staff during the trial period
- You have full access to customer support by phone or email during this time
- You will get an automatic email telling you when there are 7 days left on your trial period
- If you decide its not for you there is no action required. You just let the free trial expire.
- At any time during or after the trial just contact us if you are interested in subscribing and we can either email you an invoice for the first year or you can signup for a monthly credit card payment
- Your free trial account becomes your permanant account so you and your team just continue using it as you did during the trial
I didn't have time to evaluate it this month. can you extend my free trial?
What if I later decide to go with someone else?
Is this an app that installs on my phone?
Can I add my own ortho photos?
How often does the background photography get updated?
Can we share this on the city's website?
Yes. With an enterprise subscription you can mark one or more of your maps as "Public" which indicates that no login is required. You can then add to this map any select layers that you want shared with the public. You can then place a link to this map on your company's website or facebook page.