How to Create a Pick List
A pick list can speed up and bring uniformity to data entry.
To Setup a Pick List
- We need to go to the Add/Remove Field page. First, click on the Layers button.
- Next, click on the layer name.
- Click the More tab.
- Then, click Add/Remove Fields.
- Click on the field you want to add a pick list to (or add a new field)
- Click the "chg" link next to this field name.
- Change the field type to "PICK"
- Type a list of all the items you want to show up in the pick list. Put each item on its own row.
- Click OK, then "Apply Changes."