How to Restore a Deleted Feature
You may want to restore a feature unintentionally deleted. Unfortunately, there is not an undo button. However, you can restore a feature from a recent backup. Your maps are automatically backed-up each night.
To Restore Backup Layer
- Click on the Menu button and click the Manage Backups button.
- Select the layer you desire to restore.
- Click on the most-recent backup of that layer.
- Click "Restore."
- Click "OK" on the pop-up message to acknowledge that this will create a new layer and not alter your current progress.
To Copy the Deleted Feature From the Restored Layer
- Click on the Layers button and see the restored layer.
- The feature you deleted is shown on the restored layer. Click on that feature.
- Click on the Action Menu and select "Change Layer."
- In the Destination Layer menu, select the original layer you want to restore the feature to.
- In the Action Menu, select "Copy."
- Click "Copy" at the bottom of the screen.
To Delete the Remainder of the Restored Layer
- Click on the Layers button and click on the restored layer.
- Click on the More button.
- Click "Remove Layer," and confirm.
- See the deleted feature has been restored to the original layer.
- When you restore a feature from a backup, it will create a new layer. It will not alter your current progress.
- You cannot restore features created that same day unless you manually backed it up.